Our florists deliver the vast majority of the floral gifts ordered. We are proud to have a team of dedicated and expert florists who value our brand and partner with us to supply beautiful bouquets around the world. We also have some members who send orders through our network but who choose not to supply for us.
However, our team of expert florists is constantly changing. Supplying delivered flowers adds more complexity to running a floristry business and it is not for everyone. Florists may retire, and in the difficult economic environment of today, shops can go out of business. Therefore, if you are interested in joining Interflora, please get in touch. We are recruiting new members in selected areas where we have uncovered locations.
Joining Interflora enables you to market your business effectively, gives you access to the world's leading flower brand and should increase your volumes and profits. By joining our network you become part of our team of expert florists, enabling you to send orders to and receive orders from other florists nationwide and worldwide.
Interflora's commitment to you is to deliver an environment where our florists have creative flexibility. In addition, Interflora is an established and evolving business which is continually seeking out commercial initiatives to ensure financial stability for all partners.
- Provide additional orders - We generate on average 4 times as many as our nearest competitor.
- Additional incremental business - We will help to add value to your sales through promotions, product line extensions, premium delivery services and a wide range of finishing touches including exclusive branded chocolates, champagne and teddy bears.
- Provide your business with a link to a UK & international market-leading brand - 82% of consumers know the Interflora brand.
- Use of the Interflora brand - As a member you will benefit from full use of our brand to drive more customers into your business.
- Full marketing support - Ongoing marketing tools and advice to enable you to market to new & loyal customers. Also provided is FREE, regular point of sale materials.
- FREE business advice - Via our quarterly Mercury magazine, plus a wide range of events and support from your local Field Business Consultant.
- Offer real financial stability via an established and growing business - Over 3 million products delivered by our florists in the UK & Ireland each year.
- Be part of the best florist network in the UK and Ireland - With over 1500 members, all quality approved to Interflora standards.
If you feel you've got what it takes to become a member of Interflora and want to turn your successful business into an even more profitable one then call +44 (0)1529 301430 or register your details below.