Same Day Delivery
Products from our floral range are clearly marked with a graphic to denote that same day delivery is available. To get your gift delivered the same day you place your order, simply order before 3pm Monday to Saturday. This flower delivery service is available to most areas of Republic of Ireland. Same day delivery is at a charge of 11.00 (except where noted).
Our network of expert florists, in over 140 countries allows us to offer same day flower delivery to selected International countries too. Once you've selected the country in the International Flower Delivery shop you will be re-directed to interflora.co.uk. There you can place your order.
* Please note the same day delivery services may not be available in all areas.
Next Day and Future Delivery
You can check all delivery dates available for a particular product by using the calendar featured in the shopping basket page, step 2. All available delivery dates will be highlighted in grey. The delivery type available and cost for each type of delivery will be displayed in step 3. To send a gift next day or place a future order there is a standard delivery charge of 7.99 for every item ordered. For next day delivery you need to place your order before midnight. If you place an order for next day delivery before midnight on a Saturday then your order will be delivered on Monday.
Products from our floral range are clearly marked with a graphic to denote that next day delivery is available.
* Please note the next and future day delivery services may not be available in all areas.
Our network of florists allows us to offer a reliable and personal delivery service. All of our floral gifts are created and hand delivered by our expert florists and are available with same day, next day & future delivery from Monday to Saturday.
Delivery is not available on Sundays or public holidays, orders will be delivered on the next working day.
To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
At peak times the same day, next day, am/pm and 3 hour delivery services may not be available in all areas.
Here is a list of all our types of delivery, timings and prices below:
|Type of delivery||Day of delivery||Price|
|Florist||Next Day and Future||7.99|
Please note that delivery charges may vary during peak occasions
Florist delivered gifts
These can occur any time during their opening hours of 8am to 6pm daily. We cannot specify exact time of delivery for gifts.
During peak periods (such as Christmas, Valentine's Day and Mother's Day) our florists will extend their working day to cater for the increase in orders.
If you're ordering for a funeral and require delivery for a specific time, please add this information to your order form using the delivery instructions box on the delivery information page (step 1 in our secure checkout) within the order process. The name of the deceased should also be included within this box.
Deliveries to Funerals, Offices, Hospitals, Hotels or Ships
For office deliveries, please ensure you include the company name and full address of the recipient. We are unable to accept orders where full address information has not been supplied.
Please note that orders will be delivered to the reception at the address supplied, the signature of the person receiving the order will be accepted as proof of delivery and fulfilment of the order.
We understand that placing your order at such a difficult time is not easy.
Here is a little guidance which may help when choosing your floral tribute and will give you peace of mind when placing your order with Interflora:
- We have a wide selection of Funeral Flowers which have been arranged in a number of different styles - Sprays, Baskets, Posies, Tied Sheaves, Pillows & Cushions and Hearts
- We recommend that you place your order at least two working day prior to the required delivery date. Our florists are closed on Sundays so if your order is for a Monday funeral please ensure that you leave sufficient time to allow the florist to create your specific tribute. For large floral tributes please order before 2pm Friday for a Monday delivery.
- For timed delivery please specify any detail within the 'Delivery Instruction' box on the delivery information page (step 1 in our secure checkout). For next day orders the cut off is 2.00pm, and for Monday orders the cut off is Saturday noon.
- Include the deceased name in the message box on the delivery information page (step 1 in our secure checkout). A contact number and name for the person accepting the delivery - for example the Funeral Director would be helpful for our florists.
- We recommend that your tribute gets delivered either to the funeral director ready for the funeral or the home of the deceased.
- International funeral flowers are available for delivery to over 140 countries worldwide. Please see our International Delivery service and range featured on the Interflora.co.uk site. Please take into consideration the time differences when placing your international order.
We can deliver to hospitals, however we do recommend that you check with the hospital before placing your order because some hospitals no longer allow flower deliveries.
When ordering please ensure you include the recipient's surname, full address of the hospital and ward name or number on the delivery instruction box featured on the delivery information page within the order process.
We'll happily accept orders requiring delivery to a hotel, however, when placing your order please ensure you have included the full address of the hotel, telephone number, the recipients room number (if known) and name of tour company (if applicable).
Please note that orders will be delivered to the hotel reception, the signature of the person receiving the order will be accepted as proof of delivery. We advise that you check with the hotel before placing your order.
If you require an order to be delivered to a ship, please include the date and time the ship is sailing or docking and the recipient's cabin number (if known) on your order form
Please note that orders will be delivered to the ship/port reception, the signature of the person receiving the order will be accepted as proof of delivery and fulfilment of the order.