Choose from one of the following options:
Interflora Customer Contact Centre
Use of 0818 Numbers - Charges
Our Trade Marks
- All products as depicted on this website (may vary from time to time) are available almost everywhere in the UK, Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man - or as otherwise directed. Certain product ranges are available in selected delivery areas only.
- Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
- Some flower and plant products may be harmful or poisonous (lilies in particular can be extremely toxic to cats), if you require further information before submitting an order please contact the Customer Contact Centre.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
- We are unable to offer Finishing Touch items with products ordered from selected ranges, this will be made clear when placing your order.
- Products are delivered next day unless other delivery date or service is selected.
- Prices listed within the Interflora Service are valid for a maximum of 14 days of submitting your purchase form.
- Prices include VAT for deliveries within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands.
- Except where stated product prices exclude Interflora Delivery.
- Product prices for items requiring delivery outside of the UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands exclude transmission or delivery charges.
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards, other than Diners, department store cards and any other credit and/or debit cards as we may specify from time to time.
- By clicking on the 'check out' button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Interflora Ireland Site.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
- We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of sixteen (16) years.
- Except where stated, Standard Delivery is next day, and a charge of 8.00 will be applicable within the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to by Interflora you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your order.
- Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas - where possible we will advise you of these restrictions before you place your order.
- We will advise you of the first available delivery date for your chosen item when you place your order.
- Delivery Services - Should you require your delivery to be made within a specific time period we are able to offer the following delivery services. Please note some services are subject to availability. We will advise you of services available at the time of placing your order:
- Same day delivery is at a charge of 11.00 (except where noted). The service is offered to orders for selected delivery locations within the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- Next day and future delivery is at a charge of 8.00 (except where noted). The service is offered to orders for selected delivery locations within the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- Delivery is not available on Sundays or public holidays, orders will be delivered on the next working day.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Certain products will be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date - you will be advised of this at the time of placing your order.
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery will be on the requested delivery date or during the delivery period, you acknowledge that actual delivery will be via a local florist. In very occasional circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible, in such circumstances you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or reimburse your payment in full in accordance with clause 1.5 above.
- In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, Funeral Directors, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient. Please be advised that some products are unsuitable for delivery to Funeral Directors, Hospitals, airports or ships, please contact Inteflora Customer Contact Centre for further information.
- Please be aware that the carrier will deliver the goods to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to return the items(s).
- Please note that where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery, or unable to leave the delivery in a secure location, they will leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact and re-arrange delivery. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery to that or an alternative address.
- In respect of orders outside the UK, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland, delivery shall be made as soon as is reasonably practicable, but you acknowledge that delivery on the intended delivery date, particularly in respect of orders received for same day delivery or for Sundays and Public Holidays, cannot be guaranteed.
- It is possible to select a preferred delivery time within the order process for items ordered from the 'Sympathy' & 'Funeral' product ranges. This option should be used only for orders requesting delivery to funerals or funeral parlours. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure your order is delivered prior to the time selected, no guarantee for delivery by the time specified can be given. To assist us in meeting your preference, please ensure your order is placed at least two working days prior to the preferred delivery time.
- Before placing your order, please review delivery cut-off times & prices.
- Please note that if you order a number of items for delivery to the same address, they may be despatched separately and we cannot guarantee delivery on the same day.
- Couriers cannot deliver to a University Campus, as generally there is no access beyond Security / Reception areas.
- If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so by calling 0818 762 772 or email: email@example.com. Please give 48 hours notice before the requested delivery date.
- In respect of non perishable goods you may cancel your order 7 working days after you have received confirmation of your order.
- We regret that you may not cancel an order for perishable food products once your order has been dispatched.
- In the event that goods are to be returned please return to: Customer Services Department, Interflora British Unit , Interflora House, Watergate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7TB and you will receive a full refund. In the event that goods purchased from a florist need to be returned, these should be returned to the premises of the florist delivering the goods.
- You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
Interflora Customer Contact Centre
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the Interflora Service any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to:
Our Customer Contact Centre is available from 8am until 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am until 5pm on Saturday.
Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: 0818 762 772
- By fax: +44 (0) 1529 413 886
- By post: Customer Contact Centre, Interflora British Unit, Interflora House, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7TB
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Interflora Ireland Site and/or the Interflora Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Interflora Ireland Site and/or the Interflora Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Interflora Ireland Site and/or the Interflora Service impossible or impractical.
- Our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your order with us shall be limited to a multiple of  times the price you have paid for the products.
- Subject to clause 7.2(a) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Interflora Ireland Site and/or the Interflora Service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Interflora Ireland Site and/or the Interflora Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Interflora Ireland Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Interflora Service or Interflora Ireland Site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Interflora Ireland Site and/or the Interflora Services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Interflora Ireland Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Use of 0818 Numbers
- Calls to 0818 numbers are charged at 8.57c for daytime calls from landlines within Ireland. At other times and via mobiles, depending on carrier, a higher rate may be charged.
- All other rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Interflora British Unit. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Interflora British Unit. You may not modify, distribute or repost something on this website for any purpose
Our Trade Marks
- The word mark 'Interflora' is a registered trade mark owned by Interflora, Inc. in the United States. The Mercury Emblem is also a registered trade mark owned by FTD in the United States. These trade marks protect Interflora's identity as the world's most trusted brand for flower and gift delivery. Interflora British Unit has licences to use both trade marks and we are very proactive in protecting our famous brand. We actively monitor use of the trade marks by third parties. In order to protect the integrity of our brand, the trade mark 'Interflora' must always be used as an adjective, in a capitalised form. It must not be used as a generic term, a noun or a common verb. Any use of the 'Interflora' trade mark should be accompanied by an acknowledgement that the word is a registered trade mark of Interflora, Inc.