Allergy & Product Information
Natural toxins in some flowers and plants make them harmful if eaten by humans or animals. Do not place flowers directly on to a polished surface as they may scratch or stain - use a protective mat. Certain products may scratch or stain. Wash hands after handling flowers and plants. The following provides more specific information:
|FLOWER / PLANT||FURTHER INFORMATION|
|Alstroemeria||Alstroemeria may cause a skin allergy|
|Chrysanthemum||Chrysanthemum may cause a skin allergy|
|Hedera||Hedera may cause skin allergy|
|Hyacinth||Hyacinth may cause skin allergy / irritant|
|Lilies||Lily pollen may stain
Lilies can be poisonous to cats and other pets
|Red Oak Leaf||Contains a dyed product|
(floral and plants)
|Rose may have sharp thorns|
|Snowed Pine Cones||Contains dyed/glittered product.
These are a non-floral decoration. This is not a toy and may be a choking hazard and must be kept out of reach of babies and small children.
(Natural Pine Cone Picks, Pine Cone Picks & Snow Cone Picks)
|Contains dyed/glittered product.
This is not a toy and may be a choking hazard and must be kept out of reach of babies and small children.
|Poinsettia plant||The sap may cause a skin allergy Caution skin and eye irritant|
|Poinsettia and Amaryllis plants||These plants are harmful if eaten|
|Anthurium plant and Hyacinth plants||This plant is harmful if eaten Caution skin and eye irritant.|
|Spathiphyllum||This plant is harmful if eaten Caution skin and eye irritant Dyed or sprayed products Certain products may be dyed or sprayed which may stain.|