How to send flowers to Australia
Sending flowers to Australia with Interflora couldn’t be simpler:
- Browse our selection of flowers available for international delivery to Australia.
- Choose your favourite flower arrangement. Pick from cheerful blossoms to brighten up a birthday, a sympathetic spray to let someone know you’re thinking of them, or romantic red roses for your partner overseas.
- Fill in your recipient’s details, including their name, address and phone number.
- Pick a delivery date that suits you and your special someone, as well as any specific delivery instructions.
- Personalise your gift by selecting the occasion and adding a thoughtful message.
- Checkout, pay and let our expert florists take care of the rest.
Unfortunately, not all hospitals or nursing homes permit fresh flowers onto the premises, so be sure to check their regulations before ordering. Ensure that the recipient’s ward and bed number are included if possible as our couriers can only deliver to the front desk.
Unfortunately, same day delivery is not available to Australia due to time differences, but next day delivery is available if you place your order by 9pm (Monday to Friday) or 5pm on a Saturday for Monday delivery.