How to send flowers to Canada
- Browse our full range of bouquets and plants online to find your perfect floral gift.
- Enter your recipient’s full name, contact number and address.
- Select your delivery date, delivery options and instructions. If your flowers are for a funeral, please specify this to ensure your delivery is handled with extra care.
- Personalise your flower delivery by choosing from our list of occasions. You can also write a custom message which we’ll add to a card and place with your bouquet.
- Continue to checkout and complete your payment information.
- Finally, our expert florists will professionally arrange your bouquet, ready to be sent to your recipient in Canada.
For same-day delivery, you must place your order by 5.30pm from Monday to Friday and by 3pm on Saturdays. We cannot guarantee delivery on Sundays or National Holidays. We cannot guarantee that we can deliver your flowers to a hospital. Please check with the individual facility before placing your order. If your order is for a funeral or memorial service, please include the name of the deceased, the service address and time, and a contact number for a family member or the funeral home.