Flower delivery in France
How to send flowers to France
Get flowers delivered to France with Interflora in just a few simple steps:
- Pick your favourite flowers from our selection of bouquets available for delivery to France. Choose from peachy pinks dappled with gypsophila an artisanal arrangement of romantic rouge, delicate ivory petals, and many more.
- Complete the form with your recipient’s details, including their name, address, and phone number.
- Choose the most convenient delivery date for your lucky someone in France, and include any specific delivery instructions that our courier should know.
- Personalise your gift with a thoughtful message, and state the occasion.
- Checkout and pay. Our expert florists will take care of everything else.
For same-day delivery, place your order before 3pm from Monday to Friday and 1.30pm on Saturday. If you are sending flowers to France for a funeral, please include the date and time of the ceremony, as well as the location, such as the church, cemetery or chapel. Please also include a contact number and the name of the deceased. If you are sending flowers to a hospital, clinic or nursing home, please include the ward and room number. We recommend sending cut flowers rather than potted plants with soil as some hospitals have restrictions. Please check with the individual hospital before placing your order with us.
Best flowers to send to France
Paradilys – The fleur-de-lys was the symbol of French kings and queens, so this blooming bouquet of vibrant lilies is perfect for sending to your loved ones on the continent. Bristling with textured foliage and bursting with juicy fuschias, this bouquet makes a great gift to celebrate a christening, an engagement, or graduation.
Délicatesse – Pining for your partner in Paris? Remind your chéri or chérie that you love them with this breathtaking bouquet of radiant roses in delicate shades of cream, pink, and purple, interspersed with eucalyptus. It’s the perfect way to say “je t’aime” before you’re reunited.
Coin de paradis – An excellent choice for your best friend who just moved to France. Give them a housewarming gift they can cherish for months and plant in their new back garden. This small pot of flowering plants is ideal for your green-fingered friend as it comes complete with dainty buds and birch bark.
From roses for la Saint Valéntin to some patriotic petals for Bastille Day, there are endless reasons to send flowers to France. Make an important anniversary even more special with a stunning bouquet; gift some natural beauty to brighten up a new home; send condolences from afar with a tasteful spray, or simply let your best friend in France know you’re thinking of them. Whatever the occasion, get your flowers delivered to France with Interflora and make someone’s day.
Ordering for friends and family from across the sea? When we receive your order our local florists in France will prepare your beautiful blooms and deliver directly to their doorstep. So, you can be confident that your flowers remain fresh and without the extra air miles.