How to send flowers to Germany
To send flowers to Germany, follow these quick and easy steps:
- Explore our wide range of vibrant flowers available for international delivery to Germany.
- Choose your selection of flowers, from birthday bouquets bursting with colour to ornate wreaths for someone you love.
- Enter your recipient’s full name, contact number, and address.
- Select optional delivery instructions. Please specify if your flowers are a funeral order to ensure your special delivery gets any extra care it needs.
- Personalise your flower delivery by choosing from our list of occasions. You can also write a custom message to accompany your gift.
- Continue to checkout and complete your payment information.
- Finally, our expert florists will professionally arrange your bouquet, ready to be hand-delivered in Germany.
We offer same-day delivery to send flowers to Germany Just place your order before 2pm on weekdays and before 9am on Saturdays, and our local Interflora florists will deliver your flowers that same day.
If your flowers are a funeral tribute, we can deliver them directly to the cemetery or crematorium. Just let us know the following information, and we will take care of the rest:
- The name of the deceased
- Family contact number
- Time and address of the funeral
We can also deliver to hospitals. Simply include the following in your delivery instructions:
- Details of the hospital ward
- Room number
- Recipient’s contact number
For hospital gifts, we advise sending freshly cut flower arrangements rather than plants with soil.