How to send flowers to Lebanon
Sending flowers to Lebanon is extremely easy with our straightforward process. Just place your order from anywhere in the UK or Ireland and leave it to our specialist network of florists to deliver your flowers on time and in beautifully fresh condition.
All our flowers are sourced locally. This means your flower delivery comes with a promise of fresh quality and a zero-carbon footprint sourcing method that’s great for the environment.
To start your order:
- Browse our diverse catalogue of arrangements and flowers online from the comfort of your own home.
- Select your gift and add it to the basket.
- Enter the following details: the recipient’s first and last name, their contact number and their address (you can look it up via postcode). We also recommend creating an account on our website to save your recipient’s details in your contact book for a faster checkout next time.
- Next, select the date for your delivery.
- You then have the option to add a message and personalise the gift for your loved ones.
- After filling in the relevant information, you will be redirected to the secure payment portal.
- Once your order is confirmed, our expert florists will start preparing your flowers to ensure timely and fresh delivery of your gift.
Before you place your order for flower delivery to Lebanon, please note: For same-day delivery, kindly place your order by 8.30am Monday-Friday or 9pm Friday for Saturday delivery. Interflora can’t guarantee delivery on legal holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.