How to send flowers to the Netherlands
It’s easy to send flowers to the Netherlands with our overseas delivery. Just follow these simple steps:
- Browse our selection of hand-crafted flower arrangements available for international delivery to the Netherlands.
- Choose your favourite flowers, from good-luck bouquets and wedding flowers to house plants.
- Enter your recipient’s full name, a local contact number, and home address.
- Choose from our list of optional delivery instructions. Please let us know if your flowers are a funeral order. We will ensure your arrangement gets extra care.
- Customise your order by specifying what occasion you’re commemorating. You can write a personalised message to accompany your delivery.
- Continue to checkout and enter your payment details.
- Once the order is complete, our Interflora florists will prepare your special arrangement, ready to be hand-delivered in the Netherlands.
Enjoy same-day delivery to the Netherlands when you order before 11am from Monday to Friday or by 9am on Saturdays. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver flowers on Sundays. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery on Saturday afternoons and public holidays.
If your flowers are a funeral order, please include the following information to avoid delays:
- The name of the deceased
- Date and time of the funeral
- Address details
- Family contact number