How to send flowers to New Zealand
To get flowers delivered to New Zealand with Interflora, simply follow these easy steps:
- Browse our choice of flowers and plants that are available for delivery to New Zealand.
- Pick your favourite flowers to send to your loved ones. Choose from a bold and beautiful single-wrapped flower, an artisanal arrangement of majestic mauves, a seasonal potted plant, and many more.
- Fill out the box with the recipient's name, address, and phone number.
- Choose a delivery option that suits your special someone, including any specific delivery instructions that our couriers need to know.
- Personalise your perfect gift with a special message to the recipient, and let us know the occasion.
- Pay at checkout, and let our expert florists handle everything else.
Place your order before 9pm for next-day delivery in New Zealand (Monday to Friday) or by 9pm on Friday for a Saturday delivery. Please note that we can’t guarantee next-day delivery to rural regions in New Zealand. For funeral flowers, please specify whether they are to be sent to the home or the funeral service, making sure to include the name of the deceased. If you would like to send flowers to a hospital or nursing home, please check the regulations of the individual facility, as not all places can accept them. Please include the patient's name, ward, and bed number if applicable.