Flower delivery in New Zealand
How to send flowers to New Zealand
To get flowers delivered to New Zealand with Interflora, simply follow these easy steps:
- Browse our choice of flowers and plants that are available for delivery to New Zealand.
- Pick your favourite flowers to send to your loved ones. Choose from a bold and beautiful single-wrapped flower, an artisanal arrangement of [majestic mauves]/product/florist-choice-mauve-bouquet-fc10106-nz-0?queryId=cb508a5031bbaa7e0cbb1a395c56c1ed&indexName=prd_product_intl_uk_default_ranking&category=interflora-international-newzealand-uk), a seasonal potted plant, and many more.
- Fill out the box with the recipient's name, address, and phone number.
- Choose a delivery option that suits your special someone, including any specific delivery instructions that our couriers need to know.
- Personalise your perfect gift with a special message to the recipient, and let us know the occasion.
- Pay at checkout, and let our expert florists handle everything else.
Place your order before 9pm for next-day delivery in New Zealand (Monday to Friday) or by 9pm on Friday for a Saturday delivery. Please note that we can’t guarantee next-day delivery to rural regions in New Zealand. For funeral flowers, please specify whether they are to be sent to the home or the funeral service, making sure to include the name of the deceased. If you would like to send flowers to a hospital or nursing home, please check the regulations of the individual facility, as not all places can accept them. Please include the patient's name, ward, and bed number if applicable.
Best flowers to send to New Zealand
Bright and bold posy – An arrangement of fresh, seasonal flowers is always a welcome surprise. If you’re missing an important graduation but still want to show your love and support, you can’t go wrong with these vibrant pops of colour. Plus, this arrangement consists of seasonal stems, priming them to flourish in the Kiwi climate.
Fruit box – For something a little bit different but just as fresh and fragrant, gift your faraway best friend a box bursting with flowers, foliage, and fruit. Packed with seasonal produce, this is a showstopper of a housewarming gift and a perfect conversation starter.
Rustic bouquet – The perfect gift for your sibling in New Zealand who relishes nature. Artfully arranged, this breathtaking bunch of flowers is filled with foliage and stems that are entirely seasonal – making every rustic bouquet totally unique.
Whether you want to send some flowers to your loved ones celebrating Waitangi Day or you’re sadly missing the wedding of a lifetime, there are plenty of reasons to send flowers to New Zealand from the UK. From roses to your long-distance partner, a houseplant for your niece who just emigrated, or a gift to let your best friend know that you love them, send a smile across the world with Interflora.
We work with local florists across New Zealand. When we receive your order our expert florists in New Zealand will prepare your beautiful flower bouquet and deliver directly to their doorstep. So, you can be confident that your flowers remain fresh and without the extra air miles.