How to send flowers to Nigeria
It’s easy to send flowers to Nigeria, and you can do it all from the comfort of your own home. While you order from the UK, local florists craft your concoctions using blooms sourced from the area, guaranteeing freshness, and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Browse the selection of bouquets and arrangements for all occasions.
- Once you’ve selected it, simply click on the image, and your order goes into the basket.
- On the next page, fill in your recipient’s details – full name, contact telephone number and exact address, including the nearest landmark. If you have an account with us, you can add details to your address book for faster ordering next time.
- You can then choose your delivery date. For same-day delivery, please order before 11:30am UK time Monday to Friday.
- You will have the chance to personalise your gift with your own unique message before finalising your order.
- You’re then taken to the secure payment page.
- Once we process your order, it’s sent to the nearest of our network of florists in Nigeria, where we arrange and hand-deliver at your chosen time.
Please note that we cannot deliver flowers to Nigeria on Sundays or any legal or religious holidays. We also cannot deliver to government offices, banks or companies after 2pm on a Friday. While we cannot deliver flowers directly to cemeteries, we can ensure your sympathy reaches its destination at the family address of the deceased when you provide us with their name and the time of the ceremony.
With just a few clicks, you can organise flower deliveries to Nigeria for any other occasion – such as graduations.