How to send flowers to Norway
It couldn't be easier to send flowers to Norway. In a few clicks, you can:
- pick a stunning flower arrangement
- have it on its way to anywhere in Norway in minutes.
Here’s how. A step-by-step guide:
- Choose a bouquet from our selection of hand-crafted seasonal bouquets.
- Fill in the form with the recipient's name and shipping details.
- Choose a delivery type that best suits you. Check out the all-year unlimited super saver offers.
- Choose the occasion. We'll ensure the delivery fits the mood.
- Type your message. It's optional but we think a few words are a great pairing to a beautiful bouquet.
- Now, sign in (or register) and checkout. That's all.
Need same-day flower delivery to Norway? No problem. Place your order before 11 AM (Monday to Friday) or before 9 AM on Saturday, and we’ll take care of the rest. If you want to send flowers to a hospital, please check whether the facility accepts plants on the premises before ordering. For funeral flowers, please include the address of the funeral home as well as the name of the deceased and the time and date of the ceremony.