How to send flowers to Panama
Follow these steps to get flowers delivered to Panama:
- Select from an assortment of arrangements, then add them to your basket.
- When you check out, fill in the details of your recipient, including their full address with the postcode and phone number. You can save these details for future orders if you have an Interflora account.
- Choose a date you want us to send the flowers and add any delivery instructions if needed.
- After you let us know the occasion the flowers are for, you can add a personal touch and send a message.
- Proceed with payment, and let us take care of everything else.
For same-day delivery, order by 5:30pm Monday-Friday and by 4pm on Saturdays. Please note we can’t guarantee delivery on Sundays and legal holidays.
For funeral orders, please include the deceased’s name, delivery address and also a contact number of a friend or relative in case of any last-minute changes. In Latin American traditions, funerals usually take place two days after a person’s passing