Send flowers to Panama
How to send flowers to Panama
Follow these steps to get flowers delivered to Panama:
- Select from an assortment of arrangements, then add them to your basket.
- When you check out, fill in the details of your recipient, including their full address with the postcode and phone number. You can save these details for future orders if you have an Interflora account.
- Choose a date you want us to send the flowers and add any delivery instructions if needed.
- After you let us know the occasion the flowers are for, you can add a personal touch and send a message.
- Proceed with payment, and let us take care of everything else.
For same-day delivery, order by 5:30pm Monday-Friday and by 4pm on Saturdays. Please note we can’t guarantee delivery on Sundays and legal holidays.
For funeral orders, please include the deceased’s name, delivery address and also a contact number of a friend or relative in case of any last-minute changes. In Latin American traditions, funerals usually take place two days after a person’s passing
Why send flowers to Panama?
Panama is a country with Hispanic heritage, where gifting flowers is a beautiful way to show your sympathy. Flowers can help you make the right impression on a Panamanian family member or friend – and they’ll brighten someone’s day. With Interflora, you choose the flowers, and we do the rest.
Why should I order flowers internationally with Interflora?
We work with florists based in Panama City to guarantee your flowers arrive fresh and on time, which means we save shipping times and air miles. That’s longer-lasting flowers, with a smaller carbon footprint. After placing the order from the UK or Ireland, the artisan florists will beautifully design, wrap and deliver your gift directly to your loved one’s doorstep.
Often send flowers abroad? Enjoy unlimited free international delivery with our Interflora Premium Delivery Pass.