How to send flowers to Poland
At Interflora, sending flowers to Poland is simpler, faster, and more affordable than ever. All you have to do is pick from a wide range of stunning handcrafted bouquets. Then, you can have it delivered to your loved ones in minutes with minimum effort. See the steps below.
- Choose a bouquet from our Poland signature collection.
- Fill out the form. Add the recipient's name and contact details.
- Choose a delivery type. The year-round unlimited super saver offer is the most popular choice.
- Pick the occasion, so the delivery fits the mood. Let us know if it's for a funeral, and we’ll make sure to take extra care with your order.
- Personalise your gift with a message. It's optional, but writing a few words can add to the gesture.
- Sign in or sign-up, go to the checkout, and pay. Our expert florists will take care of the rest.
Need guaranteed same-day flower delivery to Poland? No problem. Place your order before 2pm on weekdays or before 10am on Saturdays. We cannot guarantee delivery on Sundays or public holidays. If ordering to a hospital, check for any restrictions beforehand, as it’s possible not every type of plant is allowed inside.