How to send flowers to South Africa
Get flowers delivered to South Africa in six simple steps:
- Look through our selection of flowers for international delivery to South Africa.
- Select your flower of choice. Spread the love with a bouquet of pastel pinks, or wish your close friend a happy birthday with a bright and beautiful bunch.
- Enter the recipient’s name, contact number, and home address.
- Select a delivery time and date, as well as any delivery instructions.
- Select a suitable occasion and include a thoughtful message.
- Checkout and pay, then let our expert florists do the rest.
To send flowers to South Africa, remember:
- It is essential that a local contact telephone number for the recipient is provided.
- For same day delivery Monday-Friday order before 11am, for Saturday order before Wednesday 5.30pm.
- Our local florists are closed on Sundays, so Sunday delivery requests will be delivered the next working day.
- While we can deliver to all different locations, unfortunately it's not currently possible to deliver to P.O. Box addresses.
- Restrictions may apply for hospital deliveries, so check the official website for regulations.