How to send flowers to Spain
Having flowers delivered to Spain couldn’t be more straightforward:
- Look through our range of beautiful flowers that are available for international delivery to Spain.
- Choose the gift that you know they’ll love, such as a luscious bouquet with santini and crisantemos), a vibrant arrangement of gerbera daisies and roses, or a summery bunch of the florist’s choice in orange.
- Provide your recipient’s name, contact details, and delivery address.
- Pick the most convenient delivery date and let us know of any specific delivery instructions.
- Add a personal touch to your flowers by letting us know the occasion and including a heartfelt message.
- Finish your order at the checkout, and let our expert florists will take it from there.
Same-day delivery is available during the week, but make sure you place your order by 12pm. For same-day delivery on Saturday, please place your order before 9am. While our florists are unable to deliver to campsites or airports, they can get your order to a ship in port. Simply include the name of the cruise ship and the details of their layby in that port.
If sending flowers to a hospital or clinic, please check that the facility allows flowers on the premises before placing your order. After that, include the recipient's name, bed number, and ward. To send sympathy flowers for a funeral, please specify whether you want them delivered to the house, church, or funeral home, and include the name of the deceased and the time of the ceremony.