How to send flowers to Sri Lanka
It’s fast and easy to have flowers delivered to Sri Lanka with Interflora. We work with a wide network of expert florists in Sri Lanka. You can place your order in the UK or Ireland and have your gift arranged and hand-delivered without racking up air miles or adding to our carbon footprint. What’s more, you know that every arrangement has been freshly prepared from locally sourced blooms for the highest quality.
- Browse the selection online and select the type of arrangement you would like. Please note, there may be variations in colours, stems, and style as all our arrangements are completely bespoke, using only the freshest seasonal flowers.
- Once you know what you want to send, click on the image to be taken to the order page
- Here you’ll need to fill in your recipient’s details, including their full name, address, and a contact telephone number, along with any other details such as the time of ceremony when sending a funeral arrangement.
- You can also select your preferred delivery date. Although we cannot guarantee same-day delivery due to the time difference, we will do our very best on all weekday orders placed before 12 pm and all Saturday orders placed before 10:30 am. Please note we do not deliver on Sundays and cannot guarantee delivery on national holidays.
- You’ll then be offered the opportunity to include a personalised message to be delivered along with your order.
- Your payment will be processed through our secure payment portal and the order sent to the nearest local florist in Sri Lanka to be prepared.
- Your gift will be hand-delivered on your chosen delivery date.