How to send flowers to St Lucia
Send flowers to St. Lucia easily with Interflora’s team of experts. With just a few steps, you can send flowers internationally from the comfort of your own home.
Shopping with Interflora comes with the guarantee of a zero-carbon process that is eco-friendly. We also focus on sourcing all our flowers locally to ensure long-lasting freshness in our collections even as they go through the international delivery process.
To start your order:
- Check out our collection of handmade bespoke arrangements and select from various options for something that best fits your aesthetic. We've got everything from timeless monochrome looks to fresh blended bouquets.
- Add the selected flowers to the delivery cart
- Enter the details of the recipient who will be receiving flowers in St. Lucia. You will be asked for the recipient’s first and last name, contact information and address. For a faster checkout next time, you can register with our website to save your recipients’ addresses and details in a personal address book
- Select the date for your flower delivery
- You will now be asked to personalise your gift with a message for your loved ones
- Once you’ve filled in all the information, you will be redirected to the secure payment gateway
- Once confirmed, your order will be prepared timely to ensure a fresh and prompt delivery on the selected date.
- For same-day delivery, place your order by 2 pm Monday-Friday or 11 am Saturday for Sunday delivery. Kindly include a local telephone number with your order to aid delivery.
- If you’re sending flowers to a hotel, the florist must have the reservation, registered name, and/or room number to enable safe delivery.