How to send flowers to St Vincent and the Grenadines
Sending flowers to St Vincent and the Grenadines is remarkably simple with the help of Interflora. Just place an order from the comfort of your home. Leave the rest to us. Our expert team of local florists will ensure a quality delivery that arrives on time for the best experience possible.
Furthermore, Interflora uses a model that sources flowers for international delivery locally. This ensures freshness and a zero-carbon footprint process to promote environmental friendliness.
To start your delivery, follow these steps:
- Look at our extensive catalogue of handcrafted flower arrangements and bespoke bouquets. Choose from classic single flowers or mix them up with blended designs to suit the occasion.
- Add your chosen arrangement to the basket.
- Next, add your recipient's details, including the recipient’s first and last name, contact number and address. For a smoother experience on your next flower delivery, you can create an account with Interflora to save your recipient details in a personal address book.
- Select the date for the delivery.
- You have the option to personalise your gift with a message.
- Once you fill in the information, you will then be redirected to the secure payment portal.
- After your order is confirmed, our expert florists will strive to ensure a high-quality delivery on the selected date.
- For same-day delivery, place your order by 1pm from Monday to Friday or 10am on Saturday for Saturday delivery.
- If your delivery is being made to a hotel, the florist must have the reservation or registered name and the room number to enable timely delivery.