How to send flowers to Sweden
Send flowers to Sweden with Interflora in just a few easy steps:
- Browse our selection of flowers available for international delivery to Sweden, and choose your favourites.
- Complete your recipient’s details, including their name, number and address. If you are sending flowers for a funeral, please include the date and time of the ceremony, the address of the funeral home, and the name of the deceased.
- Choose a delivery date and any instructions that we need to know.
- Let us know the occasion and personalise your present with a thoughtful message to accompany it.
- Continue to checkout, and our expert florists will take care of the rest.
If you would like same-day delivery to Sweden, please complete your order before 12pm from Monday to Friday or before 9am on a Saturday. We cannot deliver on Saturday afternoons, Sundays or national holidays. Some hospitals don’t accept fresh flowers on the premises, so please check if your facility allows this. Also include the bed number and the ward in your order details.