How to send flowers to Tunisia
Interflora makes sending flowers to Tunisia simple. Arrange your order with ease via our website. Our team of expert local florists will then create a stunning arrangement based on your requirements, ready for delivery in Tunisia.
Every collection of flowers we offer is locally sourced, ensuring long-lasting freshness and no harmful additives. At Interflora, we take measures to maintain a zero-carbon footprint.
To start your flower delivery to Tunisia:
- Browse our wide assortment of artisanal bouquets and arrangements. Choose from a range of blended or singular designs.
- Add your chosen bouquet to your basket.
- Fill in your recipient's first and last name, contact information, and address. You can also create an account with our website for faster checkout and save your loved one’s information for a more streamlined experience next time.
- Choose a delivery date that works for your recipient.
- Personalise your arrangement with a unique personal message.
- Make your payment via a range of options, including Visa, American Express and Google Pay.
- Once your order is made, our network of florists in Tunisia will work to ensure your flowers are delivered fresh on your chosen date.
Please keep in mind a local phone number should be included to help with delivery. Interflora cannot guarantee delivery on legal or public holidays. If your order is for delivery outside of Tunis, please ensure we have your order one or two days before the delivery date.