How to send flowers to the USA
Sending flowers to the USA is easy with Interflora. Simply follow these steps:
- Browse our full range of plants and flowers that are available for delivery to the USA.
- Once you have chosen your perfect present, enter your recipient’s full name, phone number and address.
- Choose the best delivery date for you and include any delivery instructions that we need to know. If you are sending flowers for a funeral, please let us know, and we will ensure to handle your delivery with the utmost care.
- Personalise your purchase by letting us know the special occasion and including a heartfelt message to your recipient.
- Continue to checkout, and our expert florists will handle the rest.
We cannot guarantee delivery on Sundays or national holidays. If you want to send flowers to a hospital in the USA, please double-check with the specific facility before placing your order, as not all hospitals allow flowers onto the ward. If possible, please include the patient’s name as well as their ward and bed number.
Sending flowers for Thanksgiving? Take advantage of our same-day delivery Monday to Friday, please place your order before 5pm. For same-day delivery on a Saturday order before 3pm.