How to send flowers to Zambia
Don’t hesitate to send beautiful blooms to Zambia. It’s easy to send flowers internationally with Interflora. Just follow these steps:
- Look at the blooms we have available for flower delivery to Zambia.
- Select the bouquet you want to send to your family or friends in Zambia. Take your pick between beauties, from bunches of joy and beautiful wreaths.
- Next, enter the details of your recipient. You must include their name, address, and contact number.
- Select a delivery date that suits both you and your recipient. Here you can also add any specific delivery instructions.
- You can also include a unique message to make your gift even more special.
- Finally, checkout and pay for your bunch of beauties. You can leave everything else up to our expert local florists.
Although you order in the UK or Ireland, we source the flowers locally from the best of the bunch in Zambia. Not only does this reduce the carbon footprint of your flower delivery to Zambia, but it guarantees they’ll be fresh as a daisy when they arrive – without the air miles.
If you’d like to send flowers to someone in a hospital in Zambia, you should check the specific hospital's guidelines to see if it’s allowed. Sometimes, the flowers must be left at the nurse’s station rather than with the patient. If you can send flowers to the hospital, make sure you include the room number and a contact number for the hospital so that we can organise delivery.