How can we help?
If you have a valid interflora.co.uk discount voucher to redeem, select the product you'd like to order and proceed to the order process. You can enter your voucher code in Step 1 (Your Shopping Basket page) of the order process, in the space provided.
If valid, the discount will automatically be applied to your order and will be confirmed in the 'total' featured on your shopping basket page. For further information regarding use of discount vouchers, please refer to the voucher code section within the 'Terms and Conditions'.
Selected voucher codes may be restricted for use against specified products, countries or date range - where possible, details of any restrictions will be communicated at the point where we promote the voucher code to you.
You will be sent notification that your order has been received by e-mail shortly after reaching the 'Order Confirmation' screen. This email will summarise the full details of your order - including confirmation of recipient and card message.
This will be written in English and sent to the e-mail address you provided within the 'Your Details' section of the order form. We would advise you to print and retain this information. Your order confirmation will contain an individual order number.
If you need to call us about your order please ensure you have this order number ready as it allows us to find the details of your order easily.
Please check your order confirmation to ensure that all details are correct. If you spot anything you wish to change please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to accept any of the following methods of payment for purchases made online at Interflora.co.uk:
- American Express
- Master Card
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit/Delta
- Visa Electron
Registering to the My Account service is free and allows you to recall your personal information when visiting us next time, making it faster to place future orders. What's more we'll also provide you with an address book to store your recipients details, together with a log of orders previously placed.
Please note - you do not have to have an account to make an order.
Amending account details:
To amend any of your account details, log in, click the 'edit profile' button and then enter any amendments you would like to make, clicking the save button at the bottom of the page will save your changes.
Your address book can be updated by using the edit button next to each entry.
If, for any reason you cannot remember your user name and or password, click here to use the password reminder service.
You can register for an account during the order process, by selecting the want to register link at the bottom of the page.
All orders made through our website receive an order confirmation email which has the VAT details included. If you placed an order through our dedicated expert advisors and you requested a receipt, the VAT number is included on this. If you ordered flowers through a local florist, then you can request one directly with them. The VAT number for Interflora.co.uk is 853 1257 35.
If you would like to receive a receipt then call or email email@example.com
When you're buying online you need reassurance of the standard of quality you can expect to receive, that's why Interflora ensures all orders are covered by the following guarantee:
- Interflora British Unit GUARANTEES that every order delivered by its Member Florists will be of GOOD QUALITY in GOOD CONDITION and to the FULL RETAIL VALUE ruling in the delivering Member's shop on the day of delivery. Delivery will be made on the date specified.
- Where sufficient lead time is given, funeral orders will be delivered at the time requested.
- Interflora orders must carry a full and correct address for delivery purposes (note: POSTAL address cannot be assumed adequate for delivery purposes). Any complaint or dissatisfaction should be notified to us at the earliest opportunity.
- Special delivery conditions apply to certain locations such as hospitals, hotels and ships, where a third party is involved. In these circumstances the signature of the person receiving the order will be accepted as proof of delivery and fulfilment of the order.
- Nothing contained in the Guarantee or Conditions affects or will affect the statutory rights of the customer or the recipient in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the goods supplied.
Many types of flowers are seasonably available and this may vary depending on region and country. Sometimes, therefore, the florist may need to substitute one flower variety or plant, or indeed packaging and sundry items, for another. When doing so, Interflora florists must adhere to the strict substitution guidelines detailed below:
- Any substitution will be of superb quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The colour and shape of the chosen product must take priority and no change in size or shape is permissible.
- The value of the replacement flower or plant will be equal to, or greater than, the original variety.
- When substitution is made, the utmost care is taken to provide flowers or plants which maintain the overall effect of the gift.
Interflora's reputation is wholly dependent on the high standards of all Interflora members. That's why only those florists which meet our stringent criteria are accepted by the Association. Once we have accepted a florist, their shop, product quality and performance standards are monitored on a regular basis. An on-going programme of 'mystery shopping' and regular assessments are carried out for each Interflora member to ensure consistently high standards are maintained.
Interflora is the world's largest, most popular flower delivery network and is a brand that you can trust.
One of the pleasures of ordering via Interflora is that the customer can rest assured that every detail is taken care of. As the leader in its field, Interflora is always striving to improve on the combination of creativity, experience and guaranteed quality which sets it apart from the competition. In order to continue to offer the highest standards and keep pace with the constantly changing marketplace, Interflora puts a lot of work into establishing what its customers want. For over 80 years we have worked with quality suppliers and growers to ensure every aspect of our service is of the highest quality.