How can we help?
If you have a valid interflora.ie promotion code to redeem, select the product you'd like to order and proceed to the order process. You enter your promotion code in when you get to the Basket screen before you proceed to the Checkout.
If valid, the discount will automatically be applied to your order and will be confirmed immediately in the 'Total' box. For further information regarding use of discount vouchers, please refer to the voucher code section within the Terms and Conditions.
As soon as your order is placed, you'll receive an email summarising your order details, including the recipient details and card message.
The order confirmation will also include your order number, which will be handy to have if you ever need to contact us about your order.
We are pleased to accept any of the following methods of payment for purchases made online at Interflora.ie:
Registering to the My Account service is free and easy to do, just click here to get started. Your account holds your personal information, payment details, previous orders and recipent information, placing future orders will be even faster.
Please note - you do not need have to have an account to place make an order, you can checkout as a guest.
The VAT number for Interflora BU (British Unit) is 853 1257 35
All Orders made through our website receive an order confirmation email which has the VAT details included.
If you ordered flowers through a local florist, then you can request a VAT number through them.
If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us - click herefor the ways to get in touch.
If you experience problems placing your order online, click here for how to contact our team of expert advisors so we can understand the issue and ensure your order gets placed.
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience online and therefore any feedback on why you have experienced difficulty would be greatly appreciated. It may be helpful to capture screenshots* or any messaging of your experience so that our Customer Care can help and pass the details onto the web team. Please send any feedback on difficulties with our web site to firstname.lastname@example.org
*How to capture a screenshot of a web page:
Hold down the 'Ctrl' and 'Print Scrn' keys simultaneously.
Let go of the keys and then open a word document.
Right click on your mouse OR go to Edit (usually located at top left of the word document menu bar)
and select paste
Save the document and then send to email@example.com
When you're buying online you need reassurance of the standard of quality you can expect to receive, that's why Interflora ensures all orders are covered by the following guarantee:
- Interflora British Unit GUARANTEES that every order delivered by its Member Florists will be of GOOD QUALITY in GOOD CONDITION and to the FULL RETAIL VALUE ruling in the delivering Member's shop on the day of delivery. Delivery will be made on the date specified.
- Where sufficient lead time is given, funeral orders will be delivered at the time requested.
- Interflora orders must carry a full and correct address for delivery purposes (note: POSTAL address cannot be assumed adequate for delivery purposes). Any complaint or dissatisfaction should be notified to us at the earliest opportunity.
- Special delivery conditions apply to certain locations such as hospitals, hotels and ships, where a third party is involved. In these circumstances the signature of the person receiving the order will be accepted as proof of delivery and fulfilment of the order.
- Nothing contained in the Guarantee or Conditions affects or will affect the statutory rights of the customer or the recipient in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the goods supplied.
Many types of flowers are seasonably available and this may vary depending on region and country. Sometimes, therefore, the florist may need to substitute one flower variety or plant, or indeed packaging and sundry items, for another. When doing so, Interflora florists must adhere to the strict substitution guidelines detailed below:
- Any substitution will be of superb quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The colour and shape of the chosen product must take priority and no change in size or shape is permissible.
- The value of the replacement flower or plant will be equal to, or greater than, the original variety.
- When substitution is made, the utmost care is taken to provide flowers or plants which maintain the overall effect of the gift.
Interflora's reputation is wholly dependent on the high standards of all Interflora members. That's why only those florists which meet our stringent criteria are accepted by the Association. Once we have accepted a florist, their shop, product quality and performance standards are monitored on a regular basis. An on-going programme of 'mystery shopping' and regular assessments are carried out for each Interflora member to ensure consistently high standards are maintained.
Interflora is the world's largest, most popular flower delivery network and is a brand that you can trust.
One of the pleasures of ordering via Interflora is that the customer can rest assured that every detail is taken care of. As the leader in its field, Interflora is always striving to improve on the combination of creativity, experience and guaranteed quality which sets it apart from the competition. In order to continue to offer the highest standards and keep pace with the constantly changing marketplace, Interflora puts a lot of work into establishing what its customers want. For over 80 years we have worked with quality suppliers and growers to ensure every aspect of our service is of the highest quality.