Eco-friendly gift boxes
Our gift boxes are made using fully recycled materials. You’ll find the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) logo inside, proof that we’re committed to keeping forests healthy and happy.
- Fully recyclable (or upcycle your box if you’re feeling creative!)
- From May 2021 we will be cutting the amount of cardboard we use in our hand-tied boxes by 40% – that’s 100 tons less cardboard waste a year (or the equivalent of a Boeing 757 aircraft).
Cellophane keeps your blooms snug and safe when they’re on the move – but that’s no excuse for single use plastic. So we’ve worked with our suppliers to develop a new cellophane that biodegrades up to five times quicker than standard florist wrap.
- Breaks down naturally, no need to put it in the recycling
- Does not leave any microplastics behind after degrading.
- Printed in the UK to help reduce our carbon footprint.
Biodegradable flower food sachets
Our flower food sachets are completely biodegradable and have been since August 2020.
- Breaks down naturally within the same amount of time as a banana skin or orange peel.
100% recycled ribbon
Our signature gift ribbon is now made right here in the UK, using 100% recycled plastic. We’ve done some number-crunching and we reckon the switch will stop over 58,000 plastic bottles ending up in landfill or worse. A small change can make a big difference.