Trending Spring Vase
A handblown glass vase, bursting with fresh spring blooms exquisitely arranged. They'll be wowed (and they won't need to lift a finger!)
The classic style features spring favourites in rich, vibrant colours.
The trending style features blooms in apricot, peach, lemon and cream tones and includes dried flowers and grasses.
About their Spring Vase
- The bouquet will be handcrafted by their local florist, who make sure it'll wow from the second it arrives.
- The glass vase is handblown in Europe, making no two the same.
- It might not look exactly like the pictures because each bouquet is bespoke, made by hand.
- It's guaranteed to look gorgeous for at least 7 days, or we'll put it right.
- It could feature buds, but they'll open up quickly.
- The packaging is all recyclable or biodegradable.
- It comes with a lovely card, the florist will add your message inside (usually by hand).
- It could features lilies. If they're not a fan check out our bouquets without lilies.
Designed by our local artisan florists
Sheefin Florist, Mullingar
Fleming's Florist, Kimmage
Churchview Flower & Garden Centre, Castleblayney
Fleurtique, Bray, Wicklow
Jazlissa, Clonee Village