The Power of Kindness
Who do you know that deserves a random act of kindness? Add a beautiful bloom and heartfelt message just for them to our flower wall at the Interflora World Cup and help us create a stunning installation that champions the power of kindness.
How it works:
🌹 Choose a stem to dedicate to someone special
🖊 Write a message of kindness
🌸 Add both to our flower wall
📷 Share a picture with us on Instagram using #InterfloraWorldCup
…and you could win!
Every day we’ll choose a handful of people who have shared their snap with us online and we’ll give their random act of kindness a real boost of flower power. We’ll turn that one flower into a whole bouquet! That’s right, a bouquet of a beautiful Interflora flowers could be winging its way to your special someone along with your message of kindness – a combo guaranteed to make their day. For a chance to win all you need to do is share a snap of your flower and message on our flower wall on Instagram, tagging @interfloraUK and using the hashtag #InterfloraWorldCup
Instagram logo: @interfloraUK
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is exclusive to ticket holders of the Interflora World Cup 2023. Anyone aged 18 or over may enter the competition excluding employees and members of the promoter, any of its subsidiary companies, agents and their families and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- For a chance to win an Interflora bouquet worth £50 share a photo of your Random Act of Kindness to Instagram tagging @interfloraUK and using the hashtag #InterfloraWorldCup
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will receive an Interflora bouquet worth £50 delivered to a UK mainland address.
- Every day of the show (Thursday 7th September to Saturday 9th September) a maximum of five people will be randomly selected to win flowers. Winners will be notified via DM within 24 hours of posting. The winner will have 48 hours from the point of contact to claim their prize. In the unfortunate event of the prize winner failing to notify us of their details within this time frame, the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, indecent or illegible entries may be deemed invalid in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website/associated services is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this competition at any time. If the Promoter does so, this will be published in the terms and conditions for the specified competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to British regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.
- The Promoter is Interflora, Interflora British Unit, Interflora House, Watergate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7TB