How can we help?
The delivery/shipping charge for each gift can be viewed in the order process when you select when you'd like your gift delivered.
Here's the list of our delivery timings and prices:
Florist, Same Day - €13.00
Florist, Next Day and Future - €9.00
Next Day, (AM Delivery) - €16.00
International, Same day (selected countries), next day and future - €16.00
*Please note that certain delivery dates may incur additional charges.
For the most up-to-date prices, select your gift, enter the recipient's details and select your preferred delivery date.
For same day flowers, make sure you place your order by 3pm Monday to Saturday for delivery by 6pm that day. This flower delivery service is available to most areas of UK and Ireland.
To view the products available for same day delivery click here
Our network of expert florists, in over 140 countries allows us to offer same day flower delivery to selected International countries too. Once you've selected the country in the International Flower Delivery shop you will be advised of the next available delivery date in the calendar displayed on the product page.
Next day delivery is available in Ireland, and most other countries. Just be mindful of the time difference. For large funeral tributes please allow extra time.
All delivery dates and times can be viewed during the order process once you've selected your gift and entered your recipients name/address details.
When you choose your delivery date you will be offered a choice of 'am' 8am - 12pm (€16.00) or all-day 8am - 6pm (€9.00) to most delivery locations. If you want to make a specific request you can do this in the delivery instructions box. While every effort will be made to adhere to your request, this cannot be guaranteed.
Our network of florists allows us to offer a reliable and personal delivery service. All of our floral gifts are created and hand delivered by our expert florists and are available with same day, next day & future delivery from Monday to Saturday for delivery by 6pm on your chosen day.
However if a special national occasion (such as Mother's Day, Valentines Day or Christmas Eve) falls on a Sunday then we may offer Sunday delivery. Please check available delivery dates for each gift by using the delivery calendar featured on every product page.
For next day delivery you need to place your order before midnight. If you place an order for next day delivery before midnight on a Saturday then your order will be delivered on Monday.
To get your gift delivered the same day you place your order, simply order before 3pm Monday to Saturday for delivery by 6pm that day. The same day delivery service is fast and convenient especially if you need a gift in a hurry, so for only €13.00 your gift could be delivered today!
To view all gifts available same day you can visit our Same Day Flower Delivery shop.
During the order process you will usually be able to select either 'am' (8.00am to 12.00pm) or all-day (8.00am to 6.00pm) for delivery. We are unable to specify a time within these delivery windows.
During peak periods (such as Christmas, Valentine's Day and Mother's Day) our florists will extend their working day to cater for the increase in orders.
Funerals - If you're ordering for a funeral and require delivery for a specific time, please add this information to your order form using the delivery instructions box during the order process.
Courier delivered gifts – Delivery can occur any time between 7am to 7pm. An exact delivery time during these hours cannot be specified.
After you have placed your order you can follow it's progress easily in your account. For any UK order, simply go to your account and look for the 'Order Tracking' section, all you’ll need is the order number we sent you in our confirmation email.
Unfortunately we are unable to track orders for deliveries outside the UK, an International order number will not work.
In addition to tracking, we'll send you an email when your gift is on it’s way and again when the order is marked as ‘Delivered' by the driver.
If you do have any query regarding your delivery click here for the ways to get in touch with our friendly Customer Care Team.
You can check all delivery dates available for a particular product during the order process. Once you select a delivery date, look below the date on the screen to see the cost of delivery.
You can check all delivery dates available for a particular product once you have selected your gift and entered the name and address details of the recipient. At the bottom of the calendar is the cost for each type of delivery.
We have an international delivery network with expert florists in over 140 different countries.
Simply visit our International Flower Delivery section.
Product prices are shown exclusive of delivery which is charged separately.
International same day (selected countries only), next day and future date delivery are available - delivery cost €16.00. Please note that certain delivery dates may incur additional charges.
We cannot accept orders for timed delivery overseas due to differences in international time zones. The delivery day of your chosen item is of course dependent on where in the world you are sending it, for example you can get same day delivery in Argentina if you order by 3pm Mondays to Saturdays, but in Japan the time difference means you must order at least two days before.
All orders for international delivery are passed through our network to the appropriate overseas Head Office who then pass the order to the local florist for delivery.
Each country has it's own unique flower designs, many of which are grown indigenously. While we try to show you the style of floral gifts available, in some cases the flower content and style may vary to ensure we deliver the very best gift we can.
Please note that in many countries it is customary for the florist to contact the recipient prior to making the delivery. This is why we will ask you for the recipients telephone number during the order process.
We will send the usual order confirmation notifications, once we know your flower delivery has taken place.
For office deliveries, please ensure you include the company name and full address of the recipient. We are unable to accept orders where full address information has not been supplied.
Please note that orders will be delivered to the reception at the address supplied, the signature of the person receiving the order will be accepted as proof of delivery and fulfilment of the order.
We understand that placing your order at such a difficult time is not easy.
Here is a little guidance which may help when choosing your floral tribute and will give you peace of mind when placing your order with Interflora:
- We have a wide selection of Funeral Flowers which have been arranged in a number of different styles - Sprays, Baskets, Posies, Tied Sheaves, Pillows & Cushions and Hearts
- If you prefer to get some expert advice or have something created that is personal and quite unique, why not speak to your local Interflora florist by using our Find a Florist service or place your order direct with one of our expert advisors on 0870 909 4825.
- We recommend that you place your order at least one working day prior to the required delivery date. Our florists are closed on Sundays so if your order is for a Monday funeral please ensure that you leave sufficient time to allow the florist to create your specific tribute. For large floral tributes please order before 2pm Friday for a Monday delivery.
- For timed delivery please specify any detail within the 'Delivery Instruction' box on page 2 of the order process. For next day orders the cut off is 2.00pm, and for Monday orders the cut off is Saturday noon, the delivery charge is €9.00.
- Our courier delivered gifts such as our Simply range are not suitable for funeral orders.
- Include the deceased name in the message box on page 2 of the order process. A contact number and name for the person accepting the delivery - for example the Funeral Director would be helpful for our florists.
- We recommend that your tribute gets delivered either to the funeral director ready for the funeral or the home of the deceased.
- International funeral flowers are available for delivery to over 140 countries worldwide. Please see our International Flower Delivery service and range. Please take into consideration the time differences.
We can deliver to hospitals, however we do recommend that you check with the hospital before placing your order because some hospitals no longer allow flower deliveries.
When ordering please ensure you include the recipient's surname, full address of the hospital and ward name or number on the delivery instruction box featured on the delivery information page within the order process.
Here are some more tips which might be useful guidance:
- Because space and vases are at a premium in hospitals, hand-tied bouquets or vase arrangements delivered in water are recommended. Unfortunately, hospitals cannot accept planted gifts due to the soil content.
- Hospitals do not permit flower deliveries to Intensive Care Units, however some hospitals will place flowers outside the ward for the benefit of visiting families.
- Orders will be delivered to the hospital reception and the signature of the person receiving the order will be accepted as proof of delivery. We recommend that you do not send courier delivered gifts as most hospitals will not accept courier delivered items.
We'll happily accept orders requiring delivery to a hotel, however, when placing your order please ensure you have included the full address of the hotel, telephone number, the recipients room number (if known) and name of tour company (if applicable).
Please note that orders will be delivered to the hotel reception, the signature of the person receiving the order will be accepted as proof of delivery. We don't recommend sending courier delivered gifts as some hotels may not accept courier items. We advise that you check with the hotel before placing your order.
If you require an order to be delivered to a ship, please include the date and time the ship is sailing or docking and the recipient's cabin number (if known) on your order form.
Please note that orders will be delivered to the ship/port reception, the signature of the person receiving the order will be accepted as proof of delivery and fulfilment of the order. We don't recommend sending Simply Interflora products to these locations as certain deliveries will be made via post. Also, delivery of Plants is unsuitable as courier services will be used.